2018/05/13

母の日 Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all the women of the world! I'm grateful for the mothers who raised me, and all other women who had a great influence in my life.


Today, I got some See's Candy chocolate bars at church. In the sacrament meeting, Primary kids (William too) sang songs for mothers, and this time William actually sang too! He was kind of behind a tall girl, and was trying to peek from between two girls in front. He was so cute.


At home, Brian and William gave me a card, flower(dahlia), coconut almond dark chocolate, and more chocolate (Godiva)! My mother-in-law gave me a book and a chocolate bar. (Chocolate never goes wrong.) Receiving things is not the most important thing, but it sure makes me feel special and appreciated. :)



yum yum yum!

I'm grateful for the privilege I have to raise my own child. William brings such joy in my life. I'm also blessed to be able to be a mother of another child soon. I hope I can be the mother who can teach my children by setting good examples, and teach them with unconditional love and patience.

0 件のコメント: